Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and execute proactive recruitment strategies in collaboration with the HR Department and hiring managers. Ensure strategies are aligned with the business objectives and AOI’s imperatives with a key focus on the candidate and employee engagement.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting (sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiation of terms & closing) to meet the various staffing goals across all levels.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and business leaders to determine staffing needs, ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood, and to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process
- Manage all candidate activity through the use of Alpha Omega’s applicant tracking system.
- Focus on sourcing cleared level candidates and be able to identify a pipeline of candidates.
- Develop and execute comprehensive recruiting strategies utilizing all tools such as direct sourcing, online resume databases, social networking, and job events.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Will take proactive steps to support and promote the recruitment programs for Alpha Omega.
- Report weekly on candidate activity for management transparency.
- Integrity, discretion, and good judgment. This positions handles a significant amount of confidential and sensitive information and continually makes judgment calls regarding priorities and information requests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, oral, and written) with a keen attention to detail. This position requires daily interaction with Sr. Executives across the company, our clients, and our partners
- Current experience recruiting for cleared and non-cleared positions
- Demonstrated recruiting experience in the federal contracting arena
- Success building and managing a recruiting function focused on the candidate and hiring manager experience as well as business results
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system candidate workflow and dispositioning with EEOC, AAP, and OFCCP compliance
- Be a motivated self-starter that is results-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ recruiting experience
- Significant technical recruitment experience
- Atleast five years’ experience recruiting for cleared positions with a government contractor
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA and OFCCP requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Kindly email me your updated resume at email@example.com