Position Title: .NET Application Systems Analyst/Developer
Client: Department of State (DoS)
Duration: Long Term
Location: Washington, DC
Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognitions such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
We are actively seeking a Application Systems Analyst/Developer Senior to join our current team on a 5-year active project supporting a Federal agency. The TMS team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting information on IT activities and performance, ensuring the effective use of resources and management of risks.
- Manage and maintain the TOMIS and other applications and services using Agile software development and maintenance practices.
- Assist in site administration and collection activities as needed.
- Perform task estimates and contribute to sprint schedules.
- Manage user permissions for website collections and team project portals, create custom groups, and assign users to those groups.
- Provide day-to-day operational support, including but not limited to:
- review of existing design diagrams;
- development and implementation of standards and best practices;
- development of operational guidelines;
- management of codebase, libraries and documentation;
- maintenance of websites, templates, web services and workflows; and
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or related experience
- Formal training in .NET programming practices is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience interpreting complex requirements; and designing, developing, and implementing applications systems and components using Microsoft Development Tools such as .NET, MVC, TFS, C#
- Demonstrated experience and abilities creating, modifying, maintaining, testing, and implementing complex software applications
- Possess a strong understanding of Object-oriented design (OOD)
- Demonstrated experience and abilities developing Web-based applications
- Has experience developing application using the Agile and DevSecOps methodology
- Flexible, highly motivated, self-starter who is able to handle multiple projects
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining web services.
- Active Secret
- Experience with Azure cloud PaaS
- Excellent written and oral communications.
**Clearance is a MUST.
Kindly email me your updated resume at email@example.com