Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
The Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) is a Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) of the United States Army based at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, United States. It is one of four such commands under the Army Materiel Command (AMC), and is the Army's provider and maintainer of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities.
Role: Sr. SharePoint Developer / Administrator
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Term: Long Term
Salary: Depending on Experience.
- Site Collection Administration.
- Site Management.
- Build environments for creating and testing “out of the box” SharePoint solutions.
- Create and maintain custom master pages and branding.
- Configure standard and customized SharePoint team sites, libraries, lists, calendars, etc.
- Knowledge of the following tools and capabilities would be useful, but are not required: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint App Model, Client-Side Object Model, ShareGate and REST API.
- Create custom web parts.
- Respond to 2nd level tickets coming into the Issues Tracker for problem resolution, changes to new or existing sites, lists, libraries and solutions.
- Meet regularly with SharePoint Host Administrators to discuss issues and resolve problems.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations for changes to SharePoint infrastructure to improve performance and reduce storage costs.
- Provide user instruction and training as needed.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
Kindly email me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org