Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
The Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) is a Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) of the United States Army based at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, United States. It is one of four such commands under the Army Materiel Command (AMC), and is the Army's provider and maintainer of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities.
Role: Video Teleconference and Audio Visual Support Technician
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Term: Long Term
Salary: Depending on Experience.
- Scheduling of classified and unclassified Internet Protocol (IP) video teleconferences for CONUS and OCONUS meetings
- Management and operation of the Video Operation Control (VOC) facilities
- Daily operations and technical support of VTC/AV hardware, and software
- Provide training on all hardware and software located in the VOC.
- Provide instructions to personnel in the use and operation of portable VTC systems
- Conduct pre-conference testing and setup
- Diagnose, trouble shoot and resolve wide variety of issues concerning all aspects of VTC, AV equipment and related voice/data communications
- Provide enhanced VTC/AV operations support for customers using Auditorium and Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Provide enhanced VTC operations in NIPR and SIPR facilities:
- Provide enhanced VTC operations services by handling scheduling, confirmation, and participating site coordination for sponsored events.
- Provide technical advice, training, documentation, or assistance with operation of customer-operated small office VTC systems or VTC Carts as required.
- Coordinate Common Access Card (CAC) lockout on CAC removal exemption requirements with the CECOM CIO/G6.
- Assist with processing accreditation documentation for VTC systems.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on matters such as architecture, compatibility, integration, emerging technology, etc. to support current operations and future requirements planning.
Kindly email me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org