Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognition's such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
We are actively seeking a Application Systems Analyst/Developer Senior to join our current team on a 5-year active project supporting a Federal agency. The TMS team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting information on IT activities and performance, ensuring the effective use of resources and management of risks, with responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain the TOMIS and other applications and services using Agile software development and maintenance practices.
- Assist in site administration and collection activities as needed.
- Perform task estimates and contribute to sprint schedules.
- Manage user permissions for website collections and team project portals, create custom groups, and assign users to those groups.
- Provide day-to-day operational support, including but not limited to:
- review of existing design diagrams;
- development and implementation of standards and best practices;
- development of operational guidelines;
- management of codebase, libraries and documentation;
- maintenance of websites, templates, web services and workflows; and
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or related experience
- Formal training in .NET programming practices is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience interpreting complex requirements; and designing, developing, and implementing applications systems and components using Microsoft Development Tools such as .NET, MVC, TFS, C#
- Demonstrated experience and abilities creating, modifying, maintaining, testing, and implementing complex software applications
- Possess a strong understanding of Object-oriented design (OOD)
- Demonstrated experience and abilities developing Web-based applications
- Has experience developing application using the Agile and DevSecOps methodology
- Flexible, highly motivated, self-starter who is able to handle multiple projects
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining web services.
- Active Secret
- Experience with Azure cloud PaaS
- Excellent written and oral communications.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (AOI) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AOI will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AOI does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").