Role: ColdFusion Programmer
Location: Washington, DC
Term: Multi-year project.
Salary: Depending on Experience.
Responsible for developing the code modules for the web applications.
- Develop the various code modules utilizing technologies including Cold Fusion, AJAX, Java Script, among others, in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with the Oracle Database Developers to develop the required stored procedures and integrate the stored procedures into the cold fusion modules as per the standards.
- Participate in the various meetings as needed including the Daily Scrums, Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospectives.
- Performing various quality control activities on the software deliverables.
- Collaborating with the QA to test the developed solutions.
- Generating the required documentations.
- Validate deliverables are Section 508 compliant using approved software.
- Configuration management.
- Provide operational support as needed.
Kindly email me your updated resume at email@example.com