Alpha Omega Integration is seeking a Senior Program Manager/Task Manager to support our Federal client in Washington, DC.
Core Job Duties:
- Individuals requiring the training skills and experience of professional, technical or analytical project managers
- Lead cross-functional efforts and provide business / functional perspective to data and analytics projects, and support problem scoping and structuring
- Must have experience in technical project management in information technology management.
- Organizes, plans, and directs all contractor support activities for assigned task orders in a specific technical/program area. Manages concurrent major task orders in a specific technical/program area.
- Execute internal PMO processes, quality assurance and time management activities are followed (e.g., change controls, capacity records)
- Mandatory experience in managing and running Agile engagements - Scrum
- Directly supervises personnel working on task orders within their scope. Develops and maintains project performance/status reports.
- data analytics related experience
- Provides technical direction for resolving problems. Interacts with Government project personnel as needed to maintain a steady flow of communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent, and experience in Information Management, systems analysis & design, or database management.
- The Bachelor’s Degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- Minimum of two years as Project Leaders/Project Manager of a team of at least 4-5 professionals.
- Certifications preferred - CSM, CSPO, ITIL and PMP