Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognitions such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
We are actively seeking several Junior to Mid-level Capital Planning Investment Control (CPIC) Analyst to join our current team on a 5-year active project supporting a Federal agency. The TMS team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on information on IT activities and performance, ensuring the effective use of resources and management of risks. The CPIC Analyst will undertake outreach and analytical tasks as part of this contract, including but not limited to the following:
- Communicating with investment managers on key CPIC dates and validating the IT investment portfolio data.
- Guiding the investment managers in entering concept questionnaires, and working with them to get the concept operational.
- Guiding the investment managers in entering the investment data in the portfolio management tool in support of OMB submissions.
- Support IT investment selection, control and evaluation following OMB guidelines.
- Performing analysis on the captured data.
- Support review of new investment proposals, and facilitate communications among stakeholders.
- Support the user groups by developing and providing periodic trainings.
- Perform monthly Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis for the assigned portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn about capital planning.
- Active Secret Clearance (will submit clearance for right candidates).
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) experience.
- SharePoint experience.