Trusted Mission Solutions is a growing Small Business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Omega Integration, which has been named a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-18 with recognitions such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award.
We are actively seeking a Junior Web Developer to join our current team on a 5-year active project supporting a Federal agency. The TMS team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting information on IT activities and performance, ensuring the effective use of resources and management of risks. The Junior Web Developer will be part of a team responsible for the development, enhancement and support of a financial management application as part of the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) program, with responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain various web portals including design layout in accordance with the agency standards.
- Manage and maintain the Financial Management application using Agile and Kanban practices.
- Manage content for libraries to ensure pertinent information is posted and accessible to appropriate parties.
- Review the current development environment and recommend target solutions, including developing Proof-of-Concepts using open source solutions or evaluating COTS packages.
- Assist in site administration and collection activities as needed.
- Support the migration of portals to Office 365.
- Perform tasks estimates and update the Kanban schedule.
- Ensure websites stay current with the latest information available and that the grouping of information displayed is logical and easily accessible.
- Manage user permissions for site collections and team project portals, create custom groups, and assign users to those groups.
- Provide day-to-day operational support, including but not limited to:
- review of existing site design diagrams;
- implementation of best practices;
- development of operational guidelines;
- management of site libraries and lists;
- creation of site and list templates, web parts and workflows; and
- creation of master pages and page layouts.
- Support program office knowledge-sharing needs and set up areas as required to facilitate collaboration throughout the program office, and among internal and external stakeholders.
- 1+ years of SharePoint experience.
- Agile experience.
- Experience with cross browser web programming.
- Experience developing and maintaining web services.
- Interim or Active Secret
- Experience managing migration of Microsoft SharePoint to Office 365.
- Experience migrating existing solutions to ServiceNow.
- Excellent written and oral communications.